1. Walk in at Triangle Family Services’ office location at 3937 Western Boulevard to fill out the required registration paperwork. This must be done in person.
2. If you are court-ordered to take the class, bring your court order.
3. Pay the $70 registration fee that is due at the time of enrollment. This is payable by cash, VISA/Mastercard, or money order.
4. You may elect to pay for all 12 sessions in advance of beginning the program. If you chose to do this, you will receive one class free.
5. Choose the class time that works best for you. Classes meet once per week. A new 12-week program begins every month
6. After turning in your paperwork and fee, you will receive a date to meet with a case manager
7. After meeting your case manager, you will be assigned into a class
8. Attend an orientation session one week before the program begins