Financial joy comes from a strong strategy to live comfortably without the stress of overwhelming obligations. We can assist with helping you plan for the goals you have in mind.
- Teens Who Work (ages 13-18): This financial workshop is for 8-12th graders who may already working their first job or will soon be. We teach first time employees how to manage their finances and what to expect in a paycheck. Early financial literacy is the key to building financial success as an adult.
- You graduated from college! Now what? We realize you may have no clue how to manage your finances on your own. Let us help you get a great start on the path for a bright financial future.
- Being a successful young professional is only as good as the financial choices you make. Making the right choices is not that easy but we’re here for you. We focus on keeping a financially healthy mindset, budgeting, responsible credit, and credit scores. Taking personal responsibility and creating good habits will pay off in the long run – by planting financial smart seeds you’ll reap a great harvest later.
- Are you a single parent struggling in financial decision making and looking for a way to balance parenting, paying bills and budgeting? We’re here for you.
- Have you recently gone through a divorce and have no clue how to manage your finances on your own? Do you now find managing your budget overwhelming? Two incomes may have recently become one. Let us help you get yourself together, and on the road to success.
“By almost any measure, today's schoolchildren are ill-equipped to understand personal finance and make their way in the modern financial world. Their rising debt and debt problems, along with their poor inclination to save, substantiate what the test scores show. Meanwhile, most students still graduate from high school without any formal classroom education in personal finance.”
The President's Advisory Council on Financial Literacy