Living in a location not meant for human habitation (ex: car, street, tent etc.)
*Homelessness must be verified by a shelter or street outreach team.
Triangle Family Services is committed to assisting Wake County community members in their transition from homelessness to safe, stable, and affordable housing. To do this, we provide direct emergency housing assistance through direct financial support, comprehensive case management, and financial counseling to individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness.
1. Call Wake County Coordinated Intake at 919-861-1195
2. If eligible, you will be asked to submit a letter from an emergency shelter or other eligible service agency with a statement verifying your current experience of homelessness
3. The letter MUST be signed and include your name, as well as a phone number by which we can contact you
4. Ask a representative from the referring agency to fax the letter to Alison King, Emergency Intake Coordinator, at (919) 518-9447
5. Once we receive the letter, we will contact you within 48 business hours with further instructions
Call Wake County Coordinated Intake, Resource and Referral Line at 919.861.1195 to be connected to our programs, as well as other homeless services for community members experiencing housing crisis. The call center operates Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
“I am thankful for Triangle Family Services; you were there when I needed you the most - one of the reasons why I am still in my home today (after) I lost my job (and) was on unemployment. (Triangle Family Services) came through for me.”